Rookie boy band NU’EST, recently made their debut with “FACE” have gained great attention since their MV was released.
With all the attention coming their way as rivals to groups like EXO-K and B.A.P, the boys sat down with Pledis Magazine and talked about their arrival into Kpop world.
*Due to limited resources I was only able to translate a few questions. I’ll list the four questions the boys were asked and list their answers under each members respectively*
1. When you found out you were a Pledis Boys, how did it feel? And how has your life changed?
2. What is your dream to become when its all said and done?
3. Which Korean Idol do you like?
4. Who is the artist you want to meet most?
1. I trained for 2-years before becoming a NU’EST member. When I became an official member, the practice became very stressful and it was very different from just being a trainee. During the time I just kept thinking that I want to do my best.
2. My dream is to do what I want to do in life, I want to be more than a idol. I want to be a singer with skill, so that when people talk about me, they say only good things.
3. TVXQ. Why? Because its TVXQ, that simple. I want to be like them, one day when someone ask a new group who their favorite group is, I want them to say NU’EST.
4. I want to meet Eminem. There are so many questions I want to ask him like “How are you?”, “How did you become so skillful at rapping even though your Caucasian.”
1. When I was younger watching TV and listening to my music. I always said I want to become a singer. When I became a NU’EST member, I could hardly believe it.. even now.
2. I want my name to appear on a album and doing nationwide tours for fans.
3. Big Bang and TVXQ.
4. Eric Benet. When he sings, I think about so many things like “How can he sing like that?”, “How can he move people’s hearts with his voice?”
1. My life has changed so much since becoming a NU’EST member. Because of our debut we get very little sleep because of our changing schedule
2. I want people to know my name and I want to impress fans with my improving skills.
3. Big Bang
1. My parents at first rejected my career dreams. But they accepted the idea of me going to New York
University for education in Journalism. However, I was not interested in school and I only wanted to sing and dance.
3. TVXQ is the best. They may no longer be idol stars, but I really enjoy listening to their music when I’m doing my activities.
1. Before I became a member of NU’EST, I have to be honest and say I was a lazy person. But I am doing my best now. It is a pity though that I cannot see my friends in Busan anymore.
2. I want to be the artist with the best dancing skills and singing abilities.
3. If I have to pick Korean singer, then I must say 2NE1 because they are superb in performance. I envy how they seem to really enjoy their time on stage.
4. My favorite is Lady Gaga
. I love her fashion style, stage presence, her singing and her dancing. She is really good at everything.
Has everyone seen NU’EST’s debut single “Face”? If not, make sure to check it out below!
Tell us what you guys think of NU’EST below!
Incoming Search Terms:
- nhom nuest
- nuest aron
- anh nuest
- nuest boyband
- nuest jr favorite idol
- nuest ren rumours
- so many boys nu
- ren nuest boyband korea