Kpopseven is recruiting!
kpopseven.com is an online K-Pop (Korean Pop) blog dedicated to delivering fans with the latest K-Pop music and celebrity news.
We are currently looking to hire hard working staff writers who can translate and write about K-Pop related news with a passion.
- Keep up to date with all K-Pop related news.
- Translate and write articles directly from Korean news portals (NATE, Naver, mydaily etc).
- Translate and write a number of articles per day (will be specified).
- Must have an interest in K-Pop.
- Must have basic HTML and WordPress (CMS) knowledge.
- Must have strong written communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Korean.
- Good understanding of Korean (reading and writing).
- Previous experience with blog writing.
- Any sort of work or study related to journalism.
- Previous experience with SEO content writing.
- Currently reside in Sydney, Australia (where we are based).
- Base salary of $2,100 USD with incentives.
- Ability to work from home at your own comfort.
Your application must contain the following:
- Resume must be attached.
- A personal cover letter must be written introducing a bit about yourself.
- Examples of your past work (articles and translations). May be attached or linked.
If you feel that you possess all the required points and confident enough to take the job, please send us an email at “[email protected]”
Only successful applicants will receive an email back.
Incoming Search Terms:
- kpop related jobs
- kpop seven jobs
- kpop writer
- kpop jobs
- writing k pop
- writing for kpop articles job
- translation job korean kpop
- kpop writer wanted
- kpop websites hiring
- kpop seven job